Thursday, July 15, 2010

Other reviews about NCIS series

1:“NCIS has never been stronger” well, thats a bit of an overstatement… Following the death of much-loved Director Jennifer Shepard in the Season 5 finale viewers waited with baited breath too find out who her replacement was, and what would happen to the team. Her replacement was in fact, Rocky Carroll, who plays new Director Leon Vance, this is his second season as a main cast member, and one of my two least favorite seasons… do the math.
The rest of the ncis series dvd Cast, Including Mark Harmon (Gibbs), Cote de Pablo (David), Michael Weatherly (DiNozzo), Sean Murray (McGee), Pauley Perrette (Sciuto), David McCallum (‘Ducky’) and Brian Dietzen (Palmer) participate in some of the shows most shocking storylines this year, including the murder of OSP Special Agent in Charge Lara ‘Mace’ Macy (who although this time did not appear, was originally played by Louise Lombard) had her throat slit and Gibbs was, what can only be referred to as, taken hostage in the finale. We finally find out Gibbs’ Fifty First Rule “Sometimes You’re Wrong”…
I Can’t wait until this DVD comes up for preorder and will lock my copy in immediately!I Know its a little earlier to speculate on the cover art, but i would like just Gibbs, Ziva and Tony on the box this season…
2:“Not only will I recommend dvd release date ncis season 7 this show, I recommend the other 6 seasons. When the original pilot was a spin off of JAG, I said that I would not watch this show because Mark Harmon was not one of my favorite actors. But I watch it anyway. So, as I said earlier, I own the first six seasons and have pre-ordered the 7th season. Not only do I like Harmon but the entire cast is the best. This is my number one show on TV.The Mentalist is my number 2. I even watch reruns more than other 1st run shows. The whole cast works so well together. When Kate was killed off I thought that it would really changed the show. But I’m glad to say it didn’t. If you haven’t watched NCIS, give it a try and I think you will be hooked

No comments:

Post a Comment